当前位置:首页 > 范文大全 > 公文范文 > Clambake《新潮沙滩(1967)》完整中英文对照剧本(完整)

Clambake《新潮沙滩(1967)》完整中英文对照剧本(完整)

2022-06-06 09:25:03

下面是小编为大家整理的Clambake《新潮沙滩(1967)》完整中英文对照剧本(完整),供大家参考。

Clambake《新潮沙滩(1967)》完整中英文对照剧本(完整)

 

 聚会要有聚会要有聚会要有聚会要有聚会嘿,听着,世界你要知道我要放松,让我走谁需要担心和冲突? Clambake gonna have a clambake clambake gonna have a clambake hey, listen, world you"ve gotta know I"m cuttin" loose and lettlnl go who needs the worry and the strife? 现在生活就像一场舞会,就这样,我的生活,要有,要有,要有,要有,要有 Life can be a ball nowjust foiiowin" my life clambake gonna have a clambake clambake gonna have a clambake 我们要举办一个聚会 Clambake gonna have a clambake 在城里寻找最明亮的灯光,你会发现我在那里徘徊,我有这种自♥由♥的感觉,我 dle,选择我想要的生活,这就是我的生活 Look for thbrightest lights in town that"s where you"ll find me hangin" round I"ve got this feeling to be free I dle and choose the life I want and that"s the life for me 我们要举♥行♥一次聚会,嘿!我们要举办一个聚会 clambake gonna have a clambake hey! Clambake gonna have a clambake -嘿,pod,接电♥话♥好吗?——那还用说。

 - Hev, pod, get that, will you? - You betcha. 我能为您做些什么?-我去吃点东西,把她喂饱。

 - What can I do for vou? - Fill her up while I grab something to eat. 好吧。我很乐意,小伙子。

 All right. I"ll be glad to, young fella. -那你到底要不要跟我出去?-骑着你的摩托车!算了吧。

 - So you goinl out with me or not? - On that motorcvcle of yours! Forget it. 黑麦火腿和一杯咖啡,谢谢。——是的,先生。

 - Ham on rye and a cud of coffee, please. - Yes, sir. 如果你不介意我这么说的话,那是一辆漂亮的汽车。

 If you don"t mind my sayinl so, that is a gorgeous hunk of automobile. -我很高兴你喜欢。火腿三明治和咖啡。

 - I"m glad you like it. - Ham sandwich and coffee. -那边那个轮子是你的吗?——几乎。三个支付。

 - Is that your wheel over there? - Almost. Three more payments. -家里也有一个。斯科特·海伍德。——汤姆·威尔逊。

 - Got one like it at home. Scott heyward. - Tom Wilson. ——嘿,伙计。我找不到那个油箱了。-我带你去。

 - Hey, fella. I can"t find that gas tank. - I"ll show you where it is. 还有你的收音机,我发誓像电♥话♥一样响。

 And your radio, I swear it"s ringing like a telephone. 这是一部电♥话♥机。

 It is a telephone. 肯定有一根很长的绳子! Sure must have an awful long cord!

 - - - - -你好。——一个时刻。有你的电♥话♥。

 - Hello. - One moment. I"ve a call for you. ——斯科特?是你吗?——艾莉?你怎么找到我的? - Scott? Is that you? - Ellie? How"d you find me? 我一直在联♥系♥梅森-迪克森线以南的所有手♥机♥运营商。

 Well, I"ve only been trying every mobile operator south of the Mason-Dixon line. 你父亲很生气。等一下。

 Your father"s fit to be tied. Hold on a minute. 斯科特在线上。

 I have Scott on the line. 哦,是的,是的。

 Oh, yeah, yeah. 把那个喇叭给我。

 Give me that horn there. 你好,斯科特。为什么,这是你♥爸♥爸说的。

 Hello, Scott. Why, this is your daddy talkin". 告诉我,男孩。你到底在哪儿? Tell me, boy. Where in tarnation are vou? -现在我在海沃德的加油站。-这是正确的一步。

 - Right now I"m in a heyward oil station. - That"s a step in the right direction. 也许你能告诉我为什么你像只害怕的大兔子一样离开了这里。

 Maybe you"d be good enough to tell me why you took off from here like a big, scared Jack rabbit. 爸爸,抱歉我没告诉你就走了。

 Look, pa, sorry I left without telling you. 你很忙,而我……我只是想离开一会儿。

 You were busy and I... I just wanted to get away for a while. -走开,是吗?还是逃跑?-海伍德先生…那你那个被你留在圣坛上等着的未婚夫呢? - Get away, huh? Or run away? - Mr. Heyward... And what about that fianca©e of yours you left practically waiting at the altar? 我以为这次她是真的。

 I thought she was the real thing this time. 我也是,直到我发现她只是爱你的钱。

 I did too, till I found out she just loved your money. 斯科特,这就是钱的作用,用来买♥♥让你开心的东西。

 Scott, that"s what money"s for, to buy goodies you need to make you happy. -不止这些,爸爸。-除了钱? - There"s more to it than that, pa. - More to it than money? 斯科特,把你那些愚蠢的想法都扔了,回家吧。

 Scott, you get rid of them tomfoolish ideas of yours and come back home. 你副总裁的新工作正在等着你呢。

 Your new job as vice president is waitin" for you. 0 k, pa。我是达斯特·海沃德的儿子。

 0k, pa. I"m duster heyward"s son. 我拥有的威尔斯比我知道的还要多。这是否意味着我应该当副总统? I own more Wells than I know about. Does that mean I deserve to be vice president? -这对我来说已经足够了,孩子-但对我来说不是。

 - That"s more than enough for me, son. - But not for me. 听着,爸爸,我想自己做点事。再见,爸爸。

 Look, pa, I wanna be able to do something on my own. Goodbye, pa. 再见吗?嗨,斯科特… Bye? Hey, Scott... 嗯,za-zoo。

 Well, za-zoo. -那滑雪板真漂亮。——谢谢。

 - That"s a good-lookin" ski there. - Thank you. 如果你在迈阿密海滩,在海滨酒店,找我滑雪。

 If you"re in Miami beach, fall by the shores hotel, iook me up in the ski snop. 我将成为新的老师。应该是一个舞会,一群小妞,划船比赛。

 I"m gonna be the new instructor. Ought to be a ball, a lotta chicks, boat races. 如果我从那下去,我就这么做。现在我没有计划,只有问题。

 If I get down that way, I"ll do that. Right now I got no plans, just problems. 的问题? Problems? 听着,我无意中听到了。你真的要给海沃德的儿子抹黑? Look, I couldn"t help overhearing. You really duster heyward"s son? -是的。-你有什么问题? - Yeah. - What problems could you have? 先生,您的三明治准备好了。

 Mr., your sandwich is ready and waiting. 过去的一个小时里我一直想让那个女孩跟我出去。

 I"ve been trying to get that gal to go out with me for the past hour. -她只要看一眼,你就被录取了——到底!看一眼我的车。

 - She takes one iook at that, you"re in. - Exactly! One iook at my car. ——所以呢?-所以我想知道是我♥干♥的 - So? - So just once I"d like to know it"s me. -不是我的车,不是我的钱。-你管这叫问题,是吧? - Not my car, not my money. - You call that a problem, huh? 你什么时候想换位,就说一声。

 Any time you wanna change places, just say the word. 我在正确的轨道上亲吻很多 I"m on the right track for lots of kissin"

 这样我就不会丢失那张旧美钞 so that old greenback I won"t be missin" 生活中所有美好的东西都是免费的谁还需要钱?不是我,现金或信♥用♥卡♥都无所谓只要我的银行存折还在增长轻松的街道是我最喜欢的大道谁需要钱?我做 all the greatest things in life are free who needs money? Not me cash or credit it doesn"t matter long as my bankbooks keep growinl fatter easy street is my favorite Avenue who needs money? I do 只是可怜那些百万富翁,他们永远不能放松,因为他们总是担心他们的所得税,为什么浪费时间在高额融♥资♥? just pity all those millionaires they never can relax because they"re always worryin" about their income tax why waste time on high financin"? 我宁愿把它花在浪漫上 I"d rather spend it on good romancin" 如果我的口袋是空的怎么办? what if my pockets are empty as can be? 谁需要钱吗?不是我 Who needs money? Not me 有些人把钱存起来有些人把钱借给我但是我想花掉它给我一些绿色,我的天空就会变蓝谁需要钱?我做股票和债券,它们只会让我感到厌烦 Some folks savit some folks lend it but as for me I wanna spend it give me some green and my skies will be blue who needs money? I do stocks and bonds they only bore me 兴趣对我来说毫无意义,我想坐在奢华的大腿上? interest holds no interest for me who wants to sit in the lap of luxury? 谁需要钱吗?不是我 Who needs money? Not me 我想要一艘能让女孩们无法拒绝的大游艇只要一百万或两百万谁还需要钱?每当有女孩开始调情我就会这么做 I want a big yacht I can cruise in the kind that girls just can"t refuse in all it takes is a million or two who needs money? I do any time some gal starts flirtin" 现在我破产了,我就知道她真的很喜欢我的个性告诉我,谁需要钱?贫穷是唯一金钱买♥♥不到的东西无论富有还是贫穷,都值得拥有 now that I"m broke I"ll know for certain she really digs my personality tell me, who needs money? Not me poverty"s the only thing that money cannot buy so rich or poor it pays to have m-o-n-e-y 一个温柔的女孩这是我喜欢的,这是法定货币,我想要一堆只是让我的流动资产溢出你走的时候不能带着它,所以谁需要钱?-那一大笔钱 a gal who"s tender that"s what I love it"s legal tender I want a pile of just let my liquid assets overflow you can"t take it with you when you go - so who needs money? - That lovely, lovely money 谁需要钱吗? who needs money?

 我做-notme -I do -notme -欢迎光临海滨酒店,先生-谢谢 - Welcome to the shores hotel, sir. - Thanks. 让我看看能不能从这玩意儿里出来。这可不是一件容易的事。

 Let me see about getting out of this here contraption. Not an easy maneuver. 戴着马刺开这辆车挺难的,但如果没有马刺我会感觉像裸体一样。

 Pretty tough drivin" this buggy with these spurs on, but I"d feel naked without "em. -这个时候你需要预约。——叫海伍德。

 - This time of year you need a reservation. - Name"s heyward. -预订是…-那是海沃德的海沃德石油公♥司♥。

 - A reservation is... - That"s heyward of heyward oil. 哦,那海伍德。

 Oh, that heyward. -我还以为会有所不同呢——事实上。

 - Thought that"d make a little difference. - Indeed. 我会把你的车修好的。

 I"ll have your car taken care of. 如果你找经理,他会告诉你的。

 And if you ask for the manager, he"ll have something for you. ——嘿,你。——我吗? - Hey, you. - Me? 是的,你!你不能把车停在车道上。离开这里吧。

 Yes, you! You can"t park that thing in the driveway. Take it on outta here. 海瑟薇先生,你觉得刚才是谁开车过来的? Mr. Hathaway, who do you thinkjust drove up? 谢谢你!非常感谢。

 Thank you. Thank you very much. 0 h。哦,对不起,Lhope 小姐,我没有伤到您。

 0h. Oops, sorry, miss. Lhope I didn"t hurt you. 热刺被锁定在这里。棘手的小恶魔。

 Spurs got locked here. Tricky little devils. -海沃德先生吧。-是的。

 - Mr. Heyward, I presume. - Yeah. 欢迎光临海滨酒店,先生。

 Welcome to the shores hotel, sir. 你认识我,对吧?……先生,我想不起来以前见过您。-海瑟薇,先生-你好,海瑟薇先生很高兴认识你。

 You know me, huh? Don"t recollect meeting you before, Mr... - Hathaway, sir. - Howdy, Mr. Hathaway. Glad to know ya. 看,海瑟薇先生,我的骨头在中间弯曲。

 Look, Mr. Hathaway, my bones are bendin" in the middle. 需要一个柔软的地方来舒展。你得到了什么? Need a nice soft place to stretch "em out on. What you got? 我想我们能找到合适的,先生。

 Well, I think we can find something suitable, sir. 很好。哦,对不起。

 Fine. Oh, sorry there. 0 h,你好。一切都在主动权? 0h, hello there. Everything under controi? 海沃德路先生 M r. Heywa rd? 哦,是的。

 Oh, yeah. 我想我们找到了适合您的东西,先生。

 I think we found the very thing for you, sir. Bell captain! 带海沃德先生去总统套房♥。

 Show Mr. Heyward to the presidential suite. 总统套房♥。

 ...

推荐访问:新潮 完整 剧本

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。备案号:豫ICP备16002908号-1

Copyright©2024小目文档网 版权所有